In the unfortunate event of an accident, you have the legal right to choose the repairer of your pride and joy.
Some insurance companies may try to coax the insured into allowing their appointed bodyshop to make repairs. This may well be appropriate with a mainstream vehicle. However, a specialist car, in particular a glass fibre or carbon bodyshell requires specialist skills, equipment and experience to perform a quality repair. Often “approved” bodyshops do not have these requirements in house, and sadly, the end result is less than perfect.
INSIST ON THE BEST
OPTION 1 has over ten years of experience of composite repair. All of our work is fully guaranteed. We are a LOTUS and TVR specialist and have a large portfolio of repaired vehicles and satisfied customers.
Please ask for details.
CONTEMPORARY EQUIPMENT, TRADITIONAL VALUES
We are a fully equipped bodyshop with modern labour saving machinery, including low bake paint curing, infra red and ultra violet material drying, plastic, mild steel and aluminium welding, shot and soda blasting and finally, state of the art paint polishing and detailing tools.
This machinery is used in conjunction with great skill and an old fashioned attitude of ‘ nothing less than the best’ workmanship enabling us to consistently produce premium quality repairs in the minimum time frame.
REMOVE THE STRESS
An accident is never planned for. The resulting inconvenience and worry can be daunting. We understand this. Option 1 will minimize the problems for you. We work with all of the major insurance companies on a regular basis. Your vehicle will be returned to original condition with no fuss or undue delays.
- Assistance with your insurance claim, minimizing paperwork and your inconvenience.
- Very competitive labour rates and our high standard of workmanship ensuring great value for money.
- All repairs are carried out to manufacturer’s standards, using genuine parts (where available).
- In house manufacture of new panels where required. (minimizing waiting times).
- Metal work, panel beating, lead loading. Gas, Mig and Tig welding.
- Photographic record of repair techniques supplied on request.
- A written, fixed price quotation will be provided for all work undertaken.
- All works fully guaranteed.
- Nationwide collection and delivery.
- We understand the need to trust your choice of repairer.
- Please feel free to call or visit to discuss your requirements.