Lotus Body Repair Specialist
Classic Lotus Repair
We have a great many fibreglass moulds taken from original vehicles to enable us to manufacture our own panels to the exact original shape and thickness for Lotus Elite body repair, Lotus Elan body repair and Lotus Elan plus 2 body repair.
We fully appreciate the need for originality. When undertaking a Lotus body restoration or accident repair, all original panel shapes and swage lines are painstakingly reinstated. We also use ICI paint to top coat, as this was the original brand of paint used on most classic lotus vehicles. As we mix our own paint, we are able to tint colours when required so that we can supply a good colour match to any vehicle. We can also vary the gloss level of our paintwork, enabling us to perform an almost invisible repair on even the oldest of vehicles.
Contemporary Lotus Repair
The modern Lotus body shell is not usually constructed of the same type of glass fibre as older vehicles. Our staff are fully trained and experienced in the repair of SMC and carbon fibre hybrid panels.
- We only use genuine Lotus replacement parts where possible.
- We regularly work with all of the major insurance companies, enabling us to process any claim efficiently.
- Our work is all to Lotus O.E. standard.
- We endeavour to provide repairs that are indistinguishable from the rest of the vehicle.
- We use Dupont water based paint where applicable on a vehicle as this is the brand used by Lotus. Hence our colour matching is 100% accurate.
We are very familiar with the Lotus Elise paint bubbling issues and have repaired a great many of these vehicles. Please ask for details.
From a stone chip to a major accident repair, rest assured that we can return your Contemporary Lotus to it’s original condition.
Please view our galleries. Europe-wide collection/delivery available.