Race Car Repair
We provide a premium quality, fast turnaround repair service to all makes of race car, composite or metal bodied.
We recognize that maintaining or reducing the overall weight of a racing car vehicle is vital to its performance. Hence, special attention is paid to replicate the original thickness of any accident-damaged panel. During the repair process a GRP panel would be repaired using the same weight of glass fibre as the original, however using contemporary laminating techniques we are sometimes able to repair a damaged panel with increased strength and durability but even less weight.
A damaged metal or aluminium panel would be expertly beaten and shaped to absolutely minimize or even remove the need for heavy body fillers.
Our overall repair times are dramatically reduced by the use of infrared and ultra violet material drying equipment. This combined with computer aided paint colour matching enables us to complete the repair and paint process in the shortest possible period of time. Let’s face it; your race car is most likely to be accident damaged in the racing season. We can get you back on the track…fast.
Based in the heart of the midlands, with easy access to the major motorway networks we offer the following high quality services:
- Lightweight bodyshell specialist
- Race car preparation and paint
- Custom paintwork welcome
- Racing stripes and roundels in paint or vinyl
- Bespoke modifications to bodywork including: bonnet scoops/vents, wheel arch extensions/arch rolling
- Replacement lightweight panels manufactured in GRP or GRP/Carbon hybrids
- Carbon fibre repairs and paint
- Panel/vehicle wrapping and paint protection film
- Repair panel fabrication in glass fibre, mild steel or aluminium.
- Mig, Tig, gas welding and brazing
- Body and chassis repairs
- Metal to metal bonding (stronger than spot welding)
- Race car wheel alignment
- Nationwide collection and delivery.
A complete body and paint repair service for all of your race car needs.